Sunday, August 23, 2009

Snooze Is Over

You can all rest easy. The world can get back to its usual dysfunction.

I go back into the gym with Vernon Monday morning.

I know I chose to do this weight loss program publicly, and that's been a big reason for the success I've had to this point. But you folks also need to remember I don't live everything in public. And like many of you, there are things that happen in my private life which can upset the ol' apple cart.

That's been the case this past month. Lots of stuff going on that I haven't shared with anyone, other than the brief snapshot I gave Vernon. My focus has been elsewhere. The diet has been non-existent. I don't know how much weight I've gained back, but we'll find out Wednesday.

But I'm going back to square one with this thing. No guarantees or pronouncements.

Just a man struggling with his weight and, in many ways, himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We believe in you Dan... More over John and Vernon believe in you..
You will do this.. You can do this..

Big Jim