Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On The Upswing Again

You know what today is. Weigh-in day.

Checked in over at Clemson today and I'm back on the straight and narrow. Lost four pounds last week, which puts me at a total of 47. Maybe, just maybe, I'll crack the 50-pound mark next week. We shall see.

Anyway, here's the scoreboard:

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0
Week Nine - Lost 5
Week 10 - Lost 1
Week 11 - Lost 3
Week 12 - Lost 0
Week 13 - Lost 7
Week 14 - Lost 1
Week 15 - GAINED 3
Week 16 - Lost 5
Week 17 - GAINED 3
Week 18 - Lost 4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't we say we knew you could do it! You are doing so well - keep it up. Hope you had a grand birthday. We are having a bet on how much you will have lost by the time we get there at the end of May. The winning bet going to Breast Cancer. See you soon - J & J

Anonymous said...

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. GO YANKEES! MP

Anonymous said...

I will be on the winning side of a huge bet if you can shed an additional 47.5 pounds by July 13th at 2:30 p.m. Also I have a bet on the over/under as of that date, and I am taking the under for the weight specified. Any way you can email me your current weight so I can correctly settle this bet in the near future? I'm a huge fan of yours and want you to know that I'm with you all the way! PK philtalk@aol.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations Dan..big fan of the show even though I dont get to listen much anymore due that I live out of the area. Every now and then I find myself around a computer when the shows on and I get to tune in. I have been following your blog and wish you the best of luck! We are all pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dan!! Keep up the great work!! Seriously, does this not show what kind of self-centered person Korncoot is? You should send him an email telling him you got a bet on when he’ll get his head out of Spurrier’s A$$. Last time I checked he could use a visit to the Hair Club for Men, and lose a few pounds himself.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome news, dan. the entire clemson community is pulling for you!!!! you have become one of the best radio personalities in clemson. there is no one better at calling baseball. they will hopefully kick to the curb any of the other announcers that announce clemson baseball and let you do the play by play full time.