Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baffled!

Today was weigh-in day.

I showed a zero loss. Weighed the same as last Wednesday.

What's baffling is that when I did a preview weigh-in on Monday, I was down almost three pounds. From lunch Monday through this morning's trip to the scales, I ate three grilled chicken salads, another salad, and for dinner Monday night a baked cornish hen (really small chicken).

Somebody want to tell me what the heck's going on here? Did I drink too much water the night before? I don't think so. But then, who knows.

Anyway, while I'm trying to figure this out, here's the updated scoreboard:

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0
Week Nine - Lost 5
Week 10 - Lost 1
Week 11 - Lost 3
Week 12 - Lost 0
Week 13 - Lost 7
Week 14 - Lost 1
Week 15 - GAINED 3
Week 16 - Lost 5
Week 17 - GAINED 3
Week 18 - Lost 4
Week 19 - Lost 3
Week 20 - Lost 0

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep your chin up! remember that I'm counting on you coming through by July 4.

Anonymous said...

kick yourself in the ass every day and you'll get it done!!!! never give up!!!! choose to make this a priority every minute of the day and i guarantee that you'll make your goals!

Anonymous said...

Do you eat or drink anything before weigh-in? I've always heard that the only way to get a consistent weight is to weigh first thing in the morning before you consume anything. I know I will weight from 3-5 punds less in the morning than in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

i always make sure to use the bathroom before weighing. no. 2 = 3 lb difference. no. 1 = 6-8 lb difference between before and after using the john. works every time as a confidence builder. when you're trying to lose weight confidence is the big thing. also, the big myth is drinking lots of water, doesn't work. drink diet pepsi. that works.

Anonymous said...

You are still the MAN! I love the updates. They keep me motivated. I currently weight 503 pounds, down from 620 when I started and I'm confident that one day I will be able to be able to live like a normal person.