Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend Musings

Sitting here in the radio booth at Doug Kingsmore Stadium, about 2 1/2 hours before Clemson hosts Florida State in the first of a three-game series.

After Wednesday's weigh-in, I went back over to the university trainer's room Thursday morning and hopped on the scales again. Just to see.

This time, I was down a pound.

Down three. Even. Down one. All that weighing three times in a four day period.

Someone smarter than me needs to help me figure out what the blazes is going on here. It would be one thing if I had overeaten. But just the opposite was true.

Oh well. Add that to the long list of things I don't understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess that's why it's said that you shouldn't weigh yourself that often when you're trying to lose weight...soooo, just get to work losing the weight and it'll happen just like it has been. if you had jumped on the scales twice - once when you started and then yesterday you'd be a happy camper.

Anonymous said...

WALT, I WILL BEAT YOU IN ANY SPORT, ANY TIME. BRING IT ON YOU BIG HEADED MONSTER. LET'S START WITH PING PONG AND ADVANCE TO MIXED MARTIAL ARTS. STEP IN THE OCTAGON WITH ME IF YOU CAN!