Sunday, March 23, 2008

Catching Up

Sunday night, and just got off the stupid bike. Sometimes I think that if that's the key to losing weight I'd be better off fat.

But we all know that isn't true. I think.

Anyhoo, I think I'm going to make the pre-weigh-in day weigh-ins a regular part of my routine. Seeing that scale more than once a week seems to have provided a spark in motivation.

Whether it helps with results remains to be seen.

One other thing I did this week was buy a bunch of veggies and make a huge salad I'm keeping in a tupper ware-like container in the fridge. Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded cheese, shredded carrots, diced onions, banana peppers and small bits of ham.

When hunger pains have hit, I've dipped into the salad and eaten a bowl.

Good thing I love salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exercise bikes are not fun at all. Get out and walk, much better. If you want to come down here I'll meet you at the dam. Great little 3 mile walk.

knh