Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back At It

Started the Ultra Fit diet plan at 100 percent dedication again yesterday.

I've also had my first morning workout with Vernon. That was today. Didn't really like getting up earlier than usual, but by the time I was done it seemed to have a positive effect on the rest of my day. Had a lot of energy for my show today, and just seem to be more upbeat.

Don't know how much of that is physical and how much is mental, but I'll take it. Any forward movement is welcome at this point.

I hit the scales in the morning, and I'll be back on my regular Wednesday weigh-ins.

No more ducking and dodging.

Gonna try to meet my mistakes head on and get the momentum rolling in the right direction again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please annouce the scale weight asap on your show. thanks, Mary Margaret Peterson