Monday, February 23, 2009

New Momentum?

Not to jump the gun, but a courtesy look at the scales this morning shows I'm back on the straight and narrow.

It's good to see. I've been working out hard with Vernon, and I'm really enjoying the morning sessions on Tuesday and Thursday. Seems to help get the day kick-started.

Also, last week was the first time I've worked out the scheduled three days per week in about a month. And getting the early sessions is going to keep me from missing in the future because of schedule problems.

I should also mention that my wife has played a huge part in getting me back on track. She has really gone above and beyond of late to go deep into the recipes provided to us, helping me get significantly more variety that the past 2-3 months. It has made a huge difference.

It's nice to be back on the right track.

Remember, the short-term goal is 32 pounds by my birthday on April 14.

Right now, I'm feeling confident I can pull it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your wife has gone beyond the call of duty for longer than that!!! LOL DM

Anonymous said...

What's this about a BBQ restaurant? I missed the announcement.