Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Post Of 2007

Hello from the Georgia Dome.

Clemson and Auburn are battling on the field below me, and I'm waging a fight of my own. Located directly behind me is the media food line which, in this instance, happens to have one of the best dessert sections you'll find this side of a Swiss chocolate factory.

Good Lord, will temptations never cease.

Well, of course they won't. I've been good, though, sticking to salad, broccoli and two chick-fil-a patties (minus the bun). And of course water, water and more water.

My work here tonight will keep me busy and away from the food line, so I think I'm in pretty good shape here. Time to concentrate on football.

So, this is the last post of 2007. New Year's Eve in Atlanta sees me about three weeks into my attempt to take back part of my life. Two more days until my third weigh-in.

What will I look like this time next year? Follow me in '08 and see.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: