Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Good News

Coming to you tonight from Halton Arena in Charlotte, where it's halftime of the Clemson-Charlotte women's basketball game (Clemson trails 31-27...not much new there).

For me, it was weigh-in day No. 3, and it proved to be another successful week. The scales said I lost three more pounds, bringing my three-week total now to 15. Six of those pounds have come in the last two weeks, through all the Christmas parties, family gatherings and New Year's get-togethers.

Kinda proud of myself for that.

Ah, but it's the long haul that matters. Gotta stay focused on the task at hand.

Oh, my follow-up doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow got moved to next week, but I think I'll start the physical workout on Monday anyway.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!