Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another Positive Week!

Been wrapped up with work and family stuff, so I didn't get to update the blog over the last few days. But today was weigh-in day, and I hit the scales before heading off to the radio show.

The result?

Lost another five pounds. That's 29 total in six weeks.

And this week was interesting. Whereas two weeks ago I knew I was in trouble, and last week I felt good about things, this week I really didn't know what to think. So, I guess maybe it's my own uncertainty or insecurity I've got to overcome.

Positive results will help where that's concerned, no question about it.

So, here's the running scorecard:

Week 1 - 9 pounds
Week 2 - 3 pounds
Week 3 - 3 pounds
Week 4 - 0 pounds
Week 5 - 9 pounds
Week 6 - 5 pounds

And as always, thanks for all the emails and calls of support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up (slightly less) big guy we are all rooting for you.
John H
English Correspondent

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I'm sure the positive results you are having are making the temptations easier to avoid.

Dan Scott Show said...

John,

Based on what I've heard about a lot of English food, if that's all I had to choose from I'd be skinny already!!!