Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend's A-Comin'

It's late Friday afternoon. Dusk is about to fall. Just finished watching another episode of MASH. Man, what a great show that was.

None of that has anything to do with my attempt to lose weight. As you can see, I'm trying to distract myself. If I'm not out working and keeping busy, the cravings try their best to drive me crazy. And with nothing scheduled tonight, most of Saturday and all day Sunday, this should be fun (sigh).

Anyway, here's the running tab as we continue this journey. I'll make sure to update it every week.

Week 1 - Lost 9 pounds
Week 2 - Lost 3 pounds
Week 3 - Lost 3 pounds
Week 4 - Lost 0 pounds

I hate that stupid zero.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you mean seasons 1 and 2 of MASH, then you are correct, it was a great show. After season 2 it wasn't funny, just preachy. But those first two seasons were two of the best seasons on TV. Right up there with seasons 1 and 2 of The White Shadow.

Anonymous said...

M*A*S*H the movie was/is a great movie. I like it much better than I do the tv shows. But movies are generally better anyway.

Trivia: What is the name of the theme song for the movie and show?










Answer: Suicide is Painless

Anonymous said...

Suicide Is Painless