Saturday, January 5, 2008

On The Road Again

Coming to you tonight from just outside the Nation's Capital, bedding down in rainy College Park, Md.

Just finished writing a column on Sunday's Clemson-North Carolina basketball game for TigerNet (www.thetigernet.com). Too bad I'm going to miss that game. I'll be busy working up here.

Tomorrow (Sunday) the Clemson Lady Tigers face No. 5 Maryland to open the ACC season. I get to call the game on radio, as per usual, and will do so wondering if the 38-point loss the team suffered at Dayton a couple of weeks ago might be a pleasant walk in the park compared to this one.

I guess we will wait and see.

Anyway, next weigh-in time will be interesting. Circumstances have dictated that I eat out a lot in the last few days. It can be challenging to do so when you're trying to lose weight. Everything looks so darn good...LOL.

But, I'm trying. I've not been perfect, to be sure. But I've been pretty good.

How good remains to be seen. But it's just another obstacle I've got to learn to overcome as I try to recapture my life.

Keep after me, folks. I need the help, the support, the chastisement.

And as always, thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resturants are horrible with fat and calories. #1 rule for eating on the road, nothing fried especially french fries. Those places put french fries on everything. Oh and no appetizers, they are all "heart attacks on plates".