Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stunned!!!

I'm sitting here outside the studio waiting to go on the air this morning, and I ain't happy.

Today was weigh-in day. And this morning the scales said I GAINED two pounds this past week. Gained two. Are you kidding me?

I mean, I didn't eat two pounds worth of steak sandwich. Geez. I need to go back and look and see what else went wrong, because I have to tell you I never saw this one coming. Never even crossed my mind.

So, now the scoreboard reads:

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2

Needless to say, my motivation for next week has just kicked into a higher gear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
Just read your "stunned" comments. It's probably just your body's way of compensating for the lack of food and it is just adjusting itself accordingly and going into what they call 'survival mode'. Betcha next week you will have lost that 2lbs and a whole lot more. Stick with it - we are really looking forward to seeing you at Easter - that is if we recognise you! Keep it up - you are doing GREAT!! John & Julie

Dan Scott Show said...

It will be good to see you, too.

It could be a sad Easter for kids around the world. At this rate, I may eat the stupid rabbit...LOL

And I ain't talking about a chocolate one, either.