Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Night Before

I'm worried.

I don't feel like I've had as good a week this time around. I actually felt better after the two weeks over the holidays. Don't ask me why. Maybe, as I said the other night, it's because we've been eating out quite a bit.

But then again, who knows? I ate out a lot the first three weeks, too, when I was on the road.

I just don't feel as confident. There were no real breakdowns, as such. But maybe I ate too much of the good things.

So, I weigh in tomorrow, then go to my doctor's appointment that was rescheduled from last week.

I'm going to have to quit putting off working out and snap to it. But I know me. If I do it and my mind's not totally set in and in the right frame, I'll fail. I've failed so many times before...I can't this time.

Slow and steady. I keep telling myself. Slow and steady. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I'm going to bed now. I need a full night's sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!