Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Setback

Zero.

That's how much weight I lost last week. Zero.

I suppose the good news is that I didn't gain anything, either. But, as I wrote yesterday, I had a feeling it was going to be a bad week. Go with your gut instinct, I always say. And once again I was right.

There was one other piece of news that really is good that came out of today. Went back to the doctor for my follow-up and everything is okay. No further issues. Just gotta get the weight off.

Which means no more weeks like this last one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan! I've been following your blog since I found out you have been losing weight. I started a diet a week ago. I have A LOT TO LOSE. Over 100 pds. So I know what your going through.
Keep your head up Dan. I know we can do this! Exercise is my main thing also. It's the thought of actually getting out and doing it. But once I start it isn't that bad. But yes, that is one area I'm going to have to get better on.
Looking forward to following your journey! take care!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Like you said, it's not a sprint. You didn't gain the weight overnight so you won't lose it that quick either. It'll happen. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Resturants are HORRIBLE for you. Nothing fried, no fries, eat simple foods that you suspect they can't jazz up with fat and calorie laden sauce, roasted chicked and steamed vegetables for example.

You said it was a bad week and you held steady, that's a good thing.