Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fighting Through

Checking in quickly so you know I haven't taken the pipe or anything like that.

Trying to get myself geared back up mentally to hit this thing head on again. Spent some of tonight preparing food for the week. I need to keep good meals with me at all times, because now I have the added pressure of the restaurant - which opens at 11 a.m. Monday.

I will weigh in on Wednesday, assess the damage, and try to move forward.

I keep telling myself things are going to be just fine. I keep waiting for myself to believe it.

2 comments:

Mr. USA said...

“Most of our obstacles would melt away if,instead of cowering before them...
We should make up our minds to
WALK BOLDLY THROUGH THEM!”

John DeFendis

Randall Gilstrap said...

MAN, DAN, THAT WAS SOME GOOD BARBEQUE