Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time

One thing I've found in the last few days:

When you try to run a restaurant on top of having another job, you don't have time. No time to eat, no time to talk, and no time to waste.

We had our quiet opening Monday, then today had the official Grand Opening. It was a madhouse - which is good for the cash register but bad for any type of routine. It's been that way for the last four days, and though I haven't been able to get in all my meals or stay on any type of regular schedule, I've lost weight. I can feel it. It's all the running around, not having time to think about food.

Hopefully when we get through this week things will smooth out a bit and we'll settle into a workable routine.

In the meantime, it's possible all this has been a blessing as far as my weight loss goes. We'll find out Monday, which is the next time I can hit the scales over at Clemson.

1 comment:

Randall said...

DAN THAT WAS SOME GOOD BABREQUE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WROK!