Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back On The Scales

Funny what just a few days back on the straight and narrow will do for you.

Hit the scales this morning, resuming my official Wednesday weigh-ins. And despite all the angst and emotion I put myself through the last three weeks, this morning I'm down three more pounds.

That's 115 total, and 58 since joining the Ultra Fit Plan. I've now lost more in 19 weeks on Ultra Fit than I did in just over nine months on my own.

Can't tell you how good it was to see that number this morning.

The Year Two Scorecard:

Week One - Lost 3
Week Two - No Weigh-In (Holidays/Traveling)
Week Three - No Weigh-In (Traveling)
Week Four - Lost 3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I see a pattern. i think you're successful at this. this isn't a surprise. you're good at losing weight. i'm happy for you. i look forward to the day when i can do this. you're a hero to me. kimberly stone

Anonymous said...

HAY DAN WHAT YOU THINK OF CJ SPILER KOMIN BACK NEXT YEAR

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Good job man.