Monday, January 12, 2009

Confidence Boost

Maybe I'm doing better than I thought. Or maybe I'm just lucky.

In spite of myself, I dropped in on the scales over at Clemson this morning. I figured enough was enough. Let's see how much damage I've done in the last three weeks, deal with it, and move on.

Well, it turns out that I weighed exactly as much this morning as I did at my last official weigh-in.

Haven't gained a pound, in spite of eating the way I've been eating since before the New Year.

I fully expected to see a 4-5 pound gain. Instead, I've held serve.

Holding serve isn't good enough anymore, but I'd be lying if I said I was both relieved and encouraged.

So it's possible that by Wednesday I can be down a pound or two. We'll see.

Right now, I'm focusing on getting in a good Ultra Fit lunch and a solid workout today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like me, you will eventually reach your goal!

Anonymous said...

That's the power of a good trainer, a good strength training program and Ultra Fit.
The combination will always hold up through the difficult times and hold a person steady.
Every other program would cause a person to backslide and gain weight because they slow down their metabolic rate by doing excessive cardio and cutting back the calories.
Isn't it refreshing to see that even after some slip ups and bad eating that you have not gained weight.
That proves the effectiveness of Ultra Fit. Now it's time to kick it in Dan and take your results to the next level!
EXCITING, ISN'T IT?
To know that you keep the results even through difficult times?
That should definately motivate you and everyone else to jump onboard 100% and go after your goals with a laser vision!
No obstacles...no slip ups...
JUST PURE ULTRA FIT RESULTS!
Stay the course...
You have done well but the BEST IS YET TO COME!

Johnny DeFendis

Anonymous said...

defendis, you sound like you believe in this system! hallaleughia for something to believe in! preach on brother preach on. i'm believing too.