Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Basics

Still here kids. Just taking some time to reorganize myself.

Intentionally stayed away from the scales today. I'm trying to focus more on the process and less on the results.

Over the last month I've slipped back into many of my old habits. I'd be good for a day, then bad for two. Over and over. And I've picked up about seven pounds, as my corrected scorecard detailed a few posts back.

I'm happy to say that I've made better decisions and, hopefully, progress in the last 4-5 days.

I took notice a while back that the diet I started has morphed into something totally different. So, the focus this week is getting back to basics.

What do I say?

One meal at a time, one day at a time.

Gotta quit just saying it and start living it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee dan, i guess it's up to you to make it happen

Anonymous said...

Only you are in control of your destiny. Do you really want this, if so DO IT!

Anonymous said...

there seems to be a commun thread here. i will have to examine this myself for my own use as well. it's been a damaging health year-wise in 2008 for me, as you can probably tell. but if you will bear with me i think i can get on the right track as well. ks (your biggest fan)