Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Wrapup

Sorry for the delay in updating, but it was a crazy weekend.

Weigh-in day isn't until Wednesday, but I took my usual trip to the scales this morning to see how I fared over the weekend.

I've lost another five pounds, which brings my total to 76. And still two days to go.

The meal plan is getting a bit easier, too. But I had trouble lifting my arms because of the soreness in my shoulders after last Thursday's workout.

Feeling better now. But I'm back in the gym today.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
You haven't seen anything yet!
The RESULTS will just keep coming!
Ultra Fit has a 26 year successful track record in helping tens of thousands of people and I am so proud of Vernon and our team!
I am even more proud of you,
Dan and the effort that you are making as we are only as good as our clients and their commitment to Ultra Fit and their workouts. Vernon has informed me that you are a trooper and that you are working hard!
Stay focused and be relentless in the pursuit of your goal. We are 100% committed to you and your success!
God bless you Dan and your healthy future!
Sincerely and Respectfully
Johnny DeFendis

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeessssss!!! Now we're talking.