Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Good Week

Sorry for the week between posts.

As some of you know, my wife and I are in the process of opening a restaurant - a little BBQ place not too far from here. And it's taking up an incredible amount of time.

But my focus remains good. Today was weigh-in day, and the scales show I've lost four more pounds.

That's nine in the last two weeks, continuing toward my short-term goal of losing 32 pounds by my birthday on April 14. And it's back up to 107 total pounds lost.

Nice to have back-to-back weeks in the black again. Gotta keep pushing forward...

The Scoreboard:

Week 1 - Lost 5
Week 2 - Lost 4

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome news! keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

what a great, clear voice tonight on the purnell call-in show!!!

Thomas Lawrence said...

I look forward to shoveling it in at the new restaurant!

Anonymous said...

Dan - what are your thought on clemson's chances of winning the acc tournament in atlanta this coming weekend. Terry Decker

James Crooks said...

Dan, I'm looking forward to trying your barbeque. I'm a big fan of that particular food, and I actually need to gain weight, so I will be a customer, believe me. Best wishes to you and your wife in your new endeavor.