Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Monday

Popped over to Clemson to grab a look at the scales this morning, and they're on the fritz.

They are doing the same thing as last Monday - the digital numbers running up and down at a frantic pace and never settling on a final score. So I can't tell you what I've accomplished, if anything, over the last week.

But, in the interest of trying to make the best of it, I've decided on a new twist in the ol' blog:

Beginning today, and for the next few days, I'm going to log everything I eat. Good and bad.

My goal? To have as near a perfect week as I can.

Remember, on the Ultra Fit plan I'm supposed to eat five meals a day - four of them a balance of protien and carbs, and the final meal in the evening without the carbs.

So, the log begins here. I'll actually enter breakfast and lunch, because I know where I'm going today when the show is over and what I'm going to have when I get there:

TUESDAY

Meal #1 (8:30 p.m.) - Two Ultra Fit chicken salad sandwiches on low sodium Ezekiel Bread.

Meal #2 (1 p.m.) - Lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. Plain grilled chicken breast, plain baked potato, unseasoned steamed broccoli and the salad bar.

Meal #3 (4:30 p.m.) - Ultra Fit home-made popcorn chicken.

Meal #4 (8:30 p.m.) - Two Ultra-Fit chicken fajitas and a few leftover chicken nuggets.

No comments: