Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weigh-In Delay

Couldn't weigh-in today. The training room at Clemson was locked up. The students are on spring break, which probably explains it. But it was open on Monday. So I don't know.

I do know that I had a good week. I'm going to pop over there tomorrow and see if maybe it's open. Regardless, I feel like I've got some good momentum going. My attitude is better than it's been in a long time.

Oh, by the way...Called a no-hitter on Clemson radio tonight. It came two weeks after they missed getting one by one strike vs. Furman.

Got my voice attached to a piece of school history. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any news here, dan. i log on almost every day hoping to see good news!!!

Thomas Lawrence said...

...I very much enjoyed the broadcast of the no hitter. Great job!

James Crooks said...

Dan, I know with your job and schedule it's hard to stay on track, but I know you're doing well, and I know you'll stick it out and do what you need to do. You're one of my favorite broadcasters, and I want to keep listening to you for a very long time! I heard part of the no-hitter, and that was great, and you did a great job.

Please, keep up the faith. To mimic an old Adam Sandler movie, "You can do it!"