Monday, March 9, 2009

Issues

Not sure Wednesday is going to be a very good day. I've had some issues this week.

Most notably on Saturday.

We took off for Lexington, Ga. to visit a BBQ restaurant we read about in a book called Southern Belly. It's a guide to out of the way places around the South, and since Angie and I are opening a BBQ restaurant of our own we've been trying to visit other places when the opportunity arises.

I had anticipated being able to eat chicken while there, and took the necessary sides/condiments to make it happen. Only the place doesn't have chicken. Only BBQ and ribs. So I'm stuck.

Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, we were out so long that we ended up eating again. And I was thoroughly unprepared.

All of which brings up two very strong reminders"

- I still can't be trusted
- I can't allow myself to be put in those positions.

Anyway, had a good day yesterday and plan to close strong today and Tuesday. And if it turns out I get knocked down, I'll get right back up and start again.

No six-week funk this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no biggie