Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Weekend Looms

Well, made it from Wednesday morning to Friday afternoon in pretty good shape. Feeling good about this week so far.

However, I have a rare weekend off. Nothing scheduled. Nothing to do. No trips to take or games to cover. I may have to go back into sleep mode to avoid eating because I'm bored (I know, I can hear some of you screaming at me to get out and exercise. In due time, folks, in due time).

Oh, and check this out. Remember a couple of blogs back when I was talking about my parents being in town and my dad cheating on his program while here?

Even with that, he still lost half a pound.

Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's no such thing as cheating when it comes to food. it's all good!

Anonymous said...

John Braisier is a great writer. I've read his stuff for many many years back to his days at myrtle beach and i really miss his golf columns from there. please tell him that he with as many good golf courses in the greenville area that the greenville journal should start a golf/lifestyle section that focuses on the interests of many of us that live around the gcc/chanticleer area. it would be a welcome addition to what is otherwise a still-readable tabloid-form newspaper. please do pass along my best from someone that reads his writing.