Monday, February 25, 2008

Sneak Peek

Took a quick trip to the scales at Clemson today, just to get a look at things even though my official weigh-in day isn't until Wednesday.

I thought I would see some good numbers, and I did (although, I can mess up in two days what would take the normal person two weeks or more...LOL). But I was able to resist the temptations at the ballpark this weekend, which was encouraging.

Usually being at Clemson baseball involves hot dogs, a burger, and a number of other things that aren't good for me.

This weekend, though, it was just one small order of chicken tenders and, on Saturday, picking and choosing from the feast sent over to us from the Cajun Cafe.

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the momentum rolling in the right direction. Wednesday I'll let you know what today's reading was, and whether I got better or worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tease! ;-)

Anonymous said...

odds are good this is going to be a good week dan!