Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weigh-In Day

Today was weigh-in day No. 11, and I'm down another three pounds. That's about where I was when I took the sneak peek on Monday.

Thought I had two pretty good days after that, but I've given up trying to figure out this thing. I'm just trying to keep my nose to the grindstone.

Anyway, that's 36 pounds through the first 11 weeks. And now that I've got the exercise bike, hopefully those numbers will begin to increase.

So, here's the scorecard update:

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0
Week Nine - Lost 5
Week 10 - Lost 1
Week 11 - Lost 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go dan

Anonymous said...

Dan,
This is good steady progress and that is the key to any weight loss regime (he says trying to sound as if he knows something about it!!)- anyway I probably read that somewhere. You don't want to get into a yo-yo dieting situation where your weight goes up and down like a bride's night-dress.
Keep it up and we'll see you in a couple of weeks time and take you to Bobby's Steak place and really mess you up!!
John & Julie (your English Correspondents)

Anonymous said...

the thought of dan in a "bride's night-dress" is something that doesn't quite translate across the water.