Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Holding serve

Normally a zero week would upset me.

But considering the weekend I had with my parents in town, and the fact that I fully expected to gain weight this week, when I stepped on the scales this morning and found I had neither gained nor lost anything I was actually relieved.

Not happy, mind you. But relieved that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

As I said before, it's time to find that extra gear. If I'm going to do this, there can be no more messing around.

So, here's the up-to-date scoreboard:
Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Dan!! Keep your head up, it could have been a disaster, TRUST ME I KNOW! But just know that this little bump is just that...a little bump. Don't beat yourself up over it and just keep on doing what your doing. You didn't put on the weight overnight and it won't come off overnight. (gosh that sounds so cliche don't it?}

awesome job Dan!

Raycin