Friday, June 13, 2008

Milestone Approaching

If you noticed on my last scorecard, this week's weigh-in was Week No. 25.

That means next weigh-in marks six months I've been on this road to better health.

It's really hard to fathom sometimes. Over the last 10-12 years I've tried so many different times to lose weight, sometimes lasting a month or two and sometimes just a day or two. So to make the six month mark means quite a bit to me.

If I can get three pounds off this week, that will get me to 60. An average of 10 pounds per month.

It's not Biggest Loser weight loss, but it's slow and steady. I'm told that's the best way to keep it off once it goes away.

Regardless, reaching the six-month mark is quite an accomplishment, considering past failures.

I can only imagine what the first year anniversary will feel like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry about being the "biggest loser." those guys have nothing on you. you're a WINNER!

Anonymous said...

this is a great blog. i have really enjoyed reading this.