Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Status Quo

Weigh-in day. First one in two weeks.

After my daughter's graduation weekend, full of cookouts, cake and ice cream, chips, snacks and the like - all of which I allowed myself to partake of - I hit the scales today.

I haven't gained a pound.

Haven't lost one, either. But maintained the 57-pound mark throughout the two weeks.

I'm a little surprised, to be honest. But happy. Maybe I am figuring this thing out after all.

The scorecard:

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0
Week Nine - Lost 5
Week 10 - Lost 1
Week 11 - Lost 3
Week 12 - Lost 0
Week 13 - Lost 7
Week 14 - Lost 1
Week 15 - GAINED 3
Week 16 - Lost 5
Week 17 - GAINED 3
Week 18 - Lost 4
Week 19 - Lost 3
Week 20 - Lost 0
Week 21 - Lost 6
Week 22 - No Weigh-In Due To Traveling
Week 23 - Lost 1 (Covers Week 22 as well)
Week 24 - No Weigh-In Due to Schedule Change
Week 25 - Lost 0 (Covers Week 24 as well)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO! YOU'VE DONE WELL DANIEL. TALK TO YOU SOON I HOPE GOOD BUDDY. KEEP THE FAITH! DM

Anonymous said...

is cake a part of a low carb diet???????
discipline! don't let this slip up on you!!!!!! it usually two weeks after the fact that weight shows up from the food you eat. don't let the non-weight gain this week fool you. please adhere strickly to your diet and you will succeede! (name withheld but i knew you in high school and have started listening to your show on the internet when i googled your name on the internet)

Dan Scott Show said...

Knew me in high school? Please email me and let me know who you are...writerdan33@aol.com

As for the cake, no, it's not a low-carb deal. But it was a one-time deal in six months on the plan. I thought my daughter's graduation was worth it. Don't worry...back on the straight and narrow this week.

Anonymous said...

take a chill pill, Dan's old friend. I think he can handle things. Dan you've done very well. you deserve a piece of cake or 5!