Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Prayers For A Co-Worker

Please keep my co-worker, Mickey Plyler, and his family in your thoughts and prayers today.

Mickey's step son, Ryan, was in a serious automobile accident Monday morning. Ryan has suffered a serious head injury, and his recovery is going to be a long, uphill battle. If he recovers. Right now, that's not a certainty.

He's currently in ICU at Greenville Memorial Hospital. The family - wife Kelli, Ryan's sister, and many others - are holding vigil over there as we speak and likely will be there for weeks.

If you want to drop him a note, his email address is mickeyplyler@hotmail.com. I know he'd greatly appreciate knowing more and more people have he and his family on their minds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mexican-party-supplies.html]mexican Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory