Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching Up

This week has been a blur because of the work I've been doing putting together the Big League World Series broadcasts that we have currently the air every day at WCCP. Just haven't been able to get to the blog until now.

Checked the scales this morning and the news was good. Just have to hold it together for the next two days.

The key this week has been getting back on track, food-wise. My bad habits from being on the road carried over. As one of the folks who commented on an earlier post surmised, it didn't just end with "a handful of potato chips and a few Oreo cookies." It was way too many of both, and some other off-limits treats on top of it.

I'll expand more on the mental struggle I've been going through later, when I have more time. But I want to say thanks for all the comments of encouragement and attempts to kick me in the ass.

I do appreciate it, and keep it coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you're trying to say you've had more food than you let on? well at least you're honest about the situation. this is serious stuff and you have to forget about there being any vacation time from your diet. you have to count the weeks that it'll take you to recover from a stunt like that! is it worth it? NO!!! please don't fall into that trap again. cut out all the carbs. find something else to eat that doesn't have the carbs. just look at the nutrition info on the package. canned meats, fish, etc are all low in carbs. it's not THAT HARD!