Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cold, Hard Facts

This is what I saw this morning. This is what we're going with.

At least now I know for sure.

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0
Week Nine - Lost 5
Week 10 - Lost 1
Week 11 - Lost 3
Week 12 - Lost 0
Week 13 - Lost 7
Week 14 - Lost 1
Week 15 - GAINED 3
Week 16 - Lost 5
Week 17 - GAINED 3
Week 18 - Lost 4
Week 19 - Lost 3
Week 20 - Lost 0
Week 21 - Lost 6
Week 22 - No Weigh-In Due To Traveling
Week 23 - Lost 1 (Covers Week 22 as well)
Week 24 - No Weigh-In Due to Schedule Change
Week 25 - Lost 0 (Covers Week 24 as well)
Week 26 - Lost 1
Week 27 - Results thrown out due to scale malfunction
Week 28 - GAINED 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, just to clarify, is that a gain of 1 since the last official weigh in? not to be like tim bourret, but i am just keeping score at home.

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Keep your chin up. I have fought the fight with weight my whole life and I have lost to your plateau before three times. (6 months or so). Push through. I have been reading your blog pulling for you. Two weeks ago I got a shot across the bow at the Drs. office and I have been on the wagon since. I have lost some weight so far by just not eating what I know is bad. Regroup and hit it hard.

I have learned something though that I think you are beginning to face.....Fat people eat "diet" food and skinny people exercise.

I think we are both going to have to find exercise we can do for life to get the weight off and keep it off.

Good Luck! and you are no alone.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan
Hope this works as it's the first time I have written you a post! You definitely must push through this - we all plateau; your body has to catch up occasionally even through we wish it didn't have to. Bet you will have lost size if not weight, especially as you have started doing some exercise. It will take your body time to adjust to that too, so don't be hard on yourself. Too many people will try and do that for you and remind you of the weeks you gained. Hey you have lost a whopping amount of weight - think on that! These people are jealous of your success. You are miles further forward and loads fitter than you were 28 weeks ago and that is an achievement in itself. My usual slogan - BEWARE THE SABOTEURS! Too many people will try and knock you off track, put you down and dwell on the gains rather than the successes. You'll know who this is now!!
Keep going - I'm with you all the way. A good sensible eating plan (it doesn't have to be a diet - that word conjures up a plate of boring lettuce leaves) and exercise will pay dividends. Look out for the postman - I've posted some info for you.
Take care and here's to a new week ahead. Last week is history.

Gill
The English Correspondents' Mate!!