Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation

Sitting here early in the morning at my parents' house in West Virginia, getting ready to hit the road to Cincinnati.

Vacation is here. Theme parks and ballparks.

Seeing the Reds-Nationals at Great American Ballpark tonight and Sunday afternoon. Monday we take the kids to Kings Island, a return to my previously written about misery from almost exactly one year ago.

Then, Wednesday, we'll be in Sandusky, Ohio at Cedar Point, the roller coaster capital of all theme parks. My kids - and my nephew, who's traveling with us - are hyped up like you wouldn't believe.

Me? Well, it will be interesting to see how I hold up walking around two major theme parks in three days. And if I can keep my eating under control.

There will be no weigh-in Wednesday, but I'll keep the blog updated as much as possible.

This is a big week. But then, they all are these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO EXCUSES....you are making a life style change. You can eat in the ball parks and amusements parks, you just have to watch the volume. Good luck and have fun!