Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home Again

It's Saturday morning. Made it back home shortly before 8 p.m. Friday.

Had a great trip. The kids had a blast, and that's the most important thing. Adding my nephew to the mix with my two daughters was a laugh riot pretty much the entire trip. Couldn't have asked for a better time.

After Kings Island last Monday, we went to Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio) on Wednesday. Again, I was able to get around the park with no weight-related issues. I was, however, very sore of feet and legs - they're not used to that much walking, at least not yet.

Thursday at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland was a little worse, from a soreness standpoint.

But still, all in all, one thousand percent better than I was on vacation last year.

Wednesday's weigh-in will be interesting, because I did cheat a bit while gone. But we'll see. Not going to lose any sleep over it.

But now that we're back in town and back to the regular routine, it's time to tighten up.

Fun is fun. But it's time to rededicate myself to this process and quit treading water.

The kids have their roller coasters, I have mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? no wrigley field trip this year?

Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome trip. geep the faith on the weight loss. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER< EVER< GIVE> UP>>>>>

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG! IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED! SO GLAD YOU ARE HAVING SUCCESS IN YOUR PROGRAM!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I quit smoking on Nov 3, '07, but I had RX help. Still, it was difficult.

I can only imagine the degree of difficulty you are experiencing. Keep the faith and have plenty of cold water close by at all times. I see a long string of crooked numbers for you. Even some double digits !!! Continue GOOD LUCK !!