Monday, July 7, 2008

First Of Two

Today is the first of two theme parks in three days.

My legs already hurt.

Should be two good days of exercise, though. At least that's the plan.

Took in two Cincinnati-Washington games this weekend. Both wins for the good guys. Nice time at the park, and did very well controlling the eating. So far, so good.

But the highlight, from a parental standpoint:

My youngest daughter, a Reds fanatic, got to meet her favorite player - Adam Dunn. Got an autograph, a picture and a hug. She was so excited she was shaking and nearly cried.

Can't remember when I've seen a smile so big.

Unless it was her daddy, watching the whole scene play out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to forego the ribs? That would hurt.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a man crush on adam dunn!

Dan Scott Show said...

Well, I suppose that's one possibility. Of course, the other more logical choice would be that I was extremely happy for my daughter. Like a father should be.