Monday, November 24, 2008

Let The Holidays Begin

Heading to West Virginia for Thanksgiving Tuesday afternoon. Won't be around to weigh in this week.

Probably not a bad idea. I've been obsessing a bit lately, and can use the mental break away from things. Not the diet. I'll be staying on that as strictly as possible.

But it's like one of those dark moods has been lingering, and my motivation has been challenged a bit lately. Odd, really, since I've had 11 straight weeks of weight loss.

What can I say? It's a process.

Getting away from the normal routine for a couple of days might be just what the doctor ordered.

I'll check in from the home front.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan,

It happens sometimes. I've lost 64 pounds in the past 8 months and even with the positive weeks, there are some days where you lack motivation and just want to take a break. Hang with it.

Marsha Byers Mays said...

Happy Thanksgiving. So proud of you can't wait to see all you have accomplished Saturday!