Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Close...

Is it possible to be disappointed with losing four pounds in a week?

Perhaps, if the fifth pound would have given you a grand total of 100.

That's what happened. Hit the scales today and I've lost four pounds. Make me 99 total, bringing my weight down to 380. I've lost 42 pounds in 7 1/2 weeks since joining Ultra Fit.

Of course I'm not disappointed in losing four pounds. But I really wanted that 100-pound mark this week.

The good news is it will come by no later than Friday, and I'll have gotten there with still five weeks to go before my first full year is up.

So yeah, I'm a little bummed that I didn't get there this morning. But still, four pounds a week?

Sign me up.

The Scorecard:

Week One - Lost 9
Week Two - Lost 3
Week Three - Lost 3
Week Four - Lost 0
Week Five - Lost 9
Week Six - Lost 5
Week Seven - GAINED 2
Week Eight - Lost 0
Week Nine - Lost 5
Week 10 - Lost 1
Week 11 - Lost 3
Week 12 - Lost 0
Week 13 - Lost 7
Week 14 - Lost 1
Week 15 - GAINED 3
Week 16 - Lost 5
Week 17 - GAINED 3
Week 18 - Lost 4
Week 19 - Lost 3
Week 20 - Lost 0
Week 21 - Lost 6
Week 22 - No Weigh-In Due To Traveling
Week 23 - Lost 1 (Covers Week 22 as well)
Week 24 - No Weigh-In Due to Schedule Change
Week 25 - Lost 0 (Covers Week 24 as well)
Week 26 - Lost 1
Week 27 - Results thrown out due to scale malfunction
Week 28 - GAINED 1
Week 29 - No Weigh-In Due To Vacation
Week 30 - GAINED 1 (Covers Week 29 as well)
Week 31 - GAINED 2
Week 32 - Lost 6
Week 33 - GAINED 7
Week 34 - Lost 2
Week 35 - Lost 5
Week 36 - GAINED 4
Week 37 - Lost 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 38 - No Weigh-In. New Program
Week 39 - Lost 10
Week 40 - Lost 7
Week 41 - Lost 2
Week 42 - Lost 6
Week 43 - Lost 3
Week 44 - Lost 4
Week 45 - Lost 2
Week 46 - Lost 4

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll just assume you will lose that 1 pound by the time you show up at the golf course tomorrow, ok?

knh

Anonymous said...

this is just a way of showing you that 100 doesn't really mean anything since you'll just be here for a second on your way to much greater things

Anonymous said...

Dan, so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Two hundred has a good ring to it!

Anonymous said...

BOOM! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Anonymous said...

The best four doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it...
Are:

* Exercise
(Strength Training)

* Proper Diet
(Ultra Fit)

* Sufficient Rest

* Stress Relief