Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Year Two Begins

Hello. And welcome to Year Two.

Today is the first weigh-in day of my second year, and after last week's stumble I'm happy to say I'm back on the straight and narrow. I'm down three pounds from last week, which makes up for the two I had gained.

So now I'm officially at 367 - having lost 112 pounds. A total of 55 of those pounds have come off since I joined Ultra Fit.

Also, today is my final workout with Vernon for the year. I'll be traveling next week for Clemson's appearance in the Gator Bowl, and will work out on my own in the hotel gym on Jacksonville Beach.

But today is the day Vernon has been waiting on. From the first day he sent me up the stairs, he's been telling me I'll be doing it 10 times by Christmas.

Well, tomorrow is Christmas. So guess how many times he's sending up and down today?

Maybe I'll be recovered in time to open presents later this evening (we're a Christmas Eve family).

Anyway, beginning a brand new stat sheet for you...

Merry Christmas to all of you. Have a blessed, peaceful holiday.

YEAR TWO
The Scorecard:

Week 1 - Lost 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Knock out those 10 today!
I know you can do it!
Please post later today if you can.
(I am sure that you will be able to as you don't have to use your legs to blog!) lol
Go in that gym today with a
"WILL OF IRON" and the determination of A WARRIOR and don't come out until you achieve Success and complete the "Big 10" with Vernon!
You will do it Dan!
Your coach & friend,
Mr. USA
Mr. USA